Pengertian Jaket Parasut

Simple Homemade Peanut Butter Eggs

With just four basic ingredients, these homemade peanut butter eggs are super easy to prepare for Easter!
Anything with peanut butter is always one of my favorites. I have always been that kid who took a PB&J sandwich for lunch - even when I became a teacher, it was always one of my favorites to bring to school. And if you add chocolate to the peanut butter mixture, Yum! Not on the sandwich, of course… but in the delicacies!
One of my favorite Easter treats is Reese's peanut butter eggs. I always love a good cup of peanut butter, but there's just something about these eggs that make them delicious!
So when I came across a recipe from It's Always Autumn for homemade peanut butter eggs, I knew I just had to try them! Using only a few basic ingredients that I already had in my pantry, these peanut butter eggs were a lot easier to make than I thought, plus they taste so much like the real thing!

Ingredients

  • 1/4 cup butter, softened
  • 1 cup caster sugar
  • 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
  • chocolate chips or almond bark

Instructions

  1. Mix the butter, powdered sugar and peanut butter until smooth.
  2. Refrigerate in the freezer for about 10 minutes.
  3. Using about a tablespoon of dough, form an egg and place on a cookie sheet lined with waxed paper.
  4. Place the cookie sheet in the freezer to cool the dough for about 10 minutes.
  5. Melt the chocolate in a microwave safe bowl.
  6. Dip eggs in chocolate, covering all sides.
  7. Place on waxed paper to allow the chocolate to harden.
This recipes adapted from this site

    Komentar