Pengertian Jaket Parasut

Easy Overnight Quinoa Breakfast Recipe

Learn how to make this quinoa breakfast recipe overnight that is sure to please! It is a healthy, quick, simple and clean breakfast to prepare.
It doesn't matter if you work outside the home or if you're a stay-at-home mom ... it's always hard to find the time to take care of us by eating healthy. I like everything I can prepare in advance and the easier it is, the better!
Some time ago, I created a simple night oat chia seed recipe. I love this recipe and I eat it all the time. Being a vegetarian, I eat a lot of quinoa. I always seem to have leftover quinoa in the fridge so I thought ... what if I substituted quinoa for oats? I know the answer…. A delicious breakfast!
It is a healthy, quick, simple and clean breakfast to prepare.

Ingredients

  • 1 cup cooked quinoa
  • 1/2 cup almond milk
  • 1/4 cup yogurt
  • 1 tablespoon chia seeds
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 1 handful of blueberries
  • 1 tablespoon almond slices

Instructions

  1. Put everything in a Mason jar.
  2. Shake until well mixed.
  3. Refrigerate overnight.
  4. Enjoy!
This recipes adapted from this site

    Komentar